you, the ocean, and me - layout

Hello everyone!


It's a beautiful day here, in Cracow. I write this with a sun shining through my window and feel the warm touch of summer coming soon :) 

Today you can find my layout on Crate Paper blog. When I saw this month's theme, one book came to mind, first and foremost; "Message in a Bottle" by Nicolas Sparks. It's a romantic story and chances are, you've read it or saw the movie. I loved it and am still of the same impression in having had the pleasure to navigate the story. I made my layout thinking of it - it's about pure, calm and sweet love, walks on the beach, and all things romantic. The Pier's bright, blue papers suits perfectly how I feel about it and this beautiful summer spread.






I have spent lot of time at the ocean, when I was living in Boston MA. And I miss those beautiful beaches a lot. A LOT. Is anyone here from Boston right now? :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Twoje prace są wyjątkowe. Uwielbiam je za to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh że tak powiem genial genial! chciałabym być z Bostonu! :_)

    ReplyDelete