GOSSAMER BLUE MAY KITS

Hi all! It's May - can you believe it? Oh, I love this month so much and I already know it is going to be a very good month for me! :) So, lets start it with something I created for Gossamer Blue with their May main kit. I simply thought it will look nice to build a page with a big title and.. I love the final effect with picture as O in LOVE word! :)

Cześć! Mamy maj - uwierzycie? Kocham ten miesiąc baaaardzo - jak chyba większość z nas ;) I już wiem, że będzie piękny ;) Zacznijmy go więc czymś miłym - oto layout, który zrobiłam z majowego głównego kitu Gossamer Blue. Pomyślałam, że fajnie będzie zbudować stronę na zasadzie jednego, wielkiego hasła.. wyszło fajnie! Bardzo podoba mi się to zdjęcie w słowie 'love' :))




   


What's more I want to share with you super exciting news! After long reflections about my scrapbooking adventure I decided to start giving workshops. I'm so happy that so many of you want to meet me and learn from me! This is a wonderful feeling, thank you! I start with a workshop in Valencia and Reus (Spain) next week. Then I will teach class with Mira in July in Wroclaw. Hope to see some of you there! :)

Ostatnio sporo się dzieje u mnie :) Po długich rozmyślaniach na temat mojej scrapowej przygody postanowiłam w końcu wziąć byka za rogi ;) i rozpocząć prowadzenie warsztatów. Bardzo, bardzo mi miło, że tyle z was chce się ze mną spotkać i nauczyć czegoś ode mnie :) To cudowne uczucie, dziękuję wam! Zaczynam od warsztatów w Hiszpanii (Walencja i Reus) w przyszłym tygodniu. A potem zapraszam was na nasze wspólne warsztaty z Mirą we Wrocławiu w ramach Dolnośląskich Warsztatów Craftowych. Mamy jeszcze kilka ostatnich wolnych miejsc, więc zapraszam zainteresowanych do kontaktu! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. This is really a beautiful page. The detail with the picture for the O in the word Love is great.
    I like the soft colors.

    Congrats! I wish you lots of success with your workshops. Unfortunately it is not around the corner and I can not participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty page, love the soft pastel colours :)

    ReplyDelete